This Consultation Paper may be of particular interest to investors, issuers, offerors or persons asking for admission to trading on a regulated market as well as to any market participant who is affected by the new Prospectus Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2017/1129).
In order to facilitate analysis of responses to the Consultation Paper, respondents are requested to follow the below steps when preparing and submitting their response:
• Insert your responses to the questions in the Consultation Paper in the form “Response form_Consultation Paper on draft RTS under the new Prospectus Regulation”, available on ESMA’s website alongside the present Consultation Paper (www.esma.europa.eu à “Your input – Open consultations” à “Consultation on draft RTS under the new Prospectus Regulation”).
• Please do not remove tags of the type <ESMA_QUESTION_PR_1>. Your response to each question has to be framed by the two tags corresponding to the question.
• If you do not wish to respond to a given question, please do not delete it but simply leave the text “TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE” between the tags.
• When you have drafted your response, name your response form according to the following convention: ESMA_PR_nameofrespondent_RESPONSEFORM. For example, for a respondent named ABCD, the response form would be entitled ESMA_PR_ABCD_RESPONSEFORM.
• Upload the form containing your responses, in Word format, to ESMA’s website (www.esma.europa.eu under the heading “Your input – Open consultations” à “Consultation on draft RTS under the new Prospectus Regulation”).
|15/12/2017||ESMA31-62-802 reply form||Response form - Consultation Paper on draft RTS under the new Prospectus Regulation||Downloaddocx, 772.17 KB|
|15/12/2017||ESMA31-62-802||Consultation Paper on draft RTS under the new Prospectus Regulation||Downloadpdf, 1.45 MB|