This Consultation Paper may be of particular interest to investors, issuers, including issuers already admitted to trading on a regulated market or on a multilateral trading facility, offerors or persons asking for admission to trading on a regulated market as well as to any market participant who is affected by the new Prospectus Regulation.
In order to facilitate analysis of responses to the Consultation Paper, respondents are requested to follow the below steps when preparing and submitting their response:
- Insert your responses to the questions in the Consultation Paper in the present response form.
- Please do not remove tags of the type <ESMA_QUESTION_GRF_1>. Your response to each question has to be framed by the two tags corresponding to the question.
- If you do not wish to respond to a given question, please do not delete it but simply leave the text “TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE” between the tags.
- When you have drafted your response, name your response form according to the following convention: ESMA_GRF_nameofrespondent_RESPONSEFORM. For example, for a respondent named ABCD, the response form would be entitled ES-MA_GRF_ABCD_RESPONSEFORM.
- Upload the form containing your responses, in Word format, to ESMA’s website (www.esma.europa.eu under the heading ‘Your input – Open consultations’ à ‘Consultation on Guidelines on risk factors under the Prospectus Regulation’).
|13/07/2018||ESMA31-62-996||Consultation Paper on Guidelines on Risk Factors||Downloadpdf, 833.24 KB|