Responding to this paper
ESMA invites responses to the questions set out throughout its Consultation Paper on the Draft guidelines on stress test scenarios under the MMF Regulation. Responses are most helpful if they:
- respond to the question stated;
- indicate the specific question to which the comment relates;
- contain a clear rationale; and
- describe any alternatives ESMA should consider.
ESMA will consider all comments received by 1 December 2018.
In order to facilitate analysis of responses to the Consultation Paper, respondents are requested to follow the below steps when preparing and submitting their response:
- Insert your responses to the questions in the Consultation Paper in the present response form.
- Please do not remove tags of the type <ESMA_QUESTION_MMFST_1>. Your response to each question has to be framed by the two tags corresponding to the question.
- If you do not wish to respond to a given question, please do not delete it but simply leave the text “TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE” between the tags.
- When you have drafted your response, name your response form according to the following convention: ESMA_ MMFST _nameofrespondent_RESPONSEFORM. For example, for a respondent named ABCD, the response form would be entitled ESMA_ MMFST _ABCD_RESPONSEFORM.
- Upload the form containing your responses, in Word format, to ESMA’s website (www.esma.europa.eu under the heading “Your input – Open consultations” à “Consultation on Securitisation Repositories Application Requirements”).
Publication of responses
All contributions received will be published following the close of the consultation, unless you request otherwise. Please clearly and prominently indicate in your submission any part you do not wish to be publically disclosed. A standard confidentiality statement in an email message will not be treated as a request for non-disclosure. A confidential response may be requested from us in accordance with ESMA’s rules on access to documents. We may consult you if we receive such a request. Any decision we make not to disclose the response is reviewable by ESMA’s Board of Appeal and the European Ombudsman.
|28/09/2018||ESMA34-49-131||Consultation paper on draft guidelines on stress test scenarios under the MMF Regulation||Downloadpdf, 1.28 MB|
|28/09/2018||RPMMF||Response form for consultation on MMF stress testing guidelines||Downloaddocx, 770.87 KB|