Join the ESMA Conference on 17 October 2017
Joint the ESMA Conference on 17 October 2017 in Paris. Participants will be discussing "The State of European Financial Markets".
The ESMA Conference 2017 will be a unique gathering of political decision makers, global regulators and high-profile financial industry leaders. Around 350 participants will discuss the state of European financial markets – including the key issues currently affecting the financial sector such as the MiFID II, FinTech, Brexit as well as the review of the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs).
Tuesday, 17 October 2017, 9am – 5pm CET
The Westin Grand Vendôme,
3 Rue De Castiglione, 75001 Paris, France
ESMA invites you to its conference to reflect on the state of Europe’s financial markets together with its key speakers:
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice President of the European Commission responsible for the Euro and Social Dialogue as well as for Financial Stability, Financial Services and the Capital Markets Union.
- Roberto Gualtieri, MEP, Chair of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON), European Parliament
- Ashley Alder, Chair of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Steven Maijoor, Chair of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
You can already reserve your seat by registering here.