Last places available - join the #ESMA2017 Conference on Oct 17 in Paris
Last seats available: join the #ESMA2017 Conference next week in Paris, France.
“The State of European Financial Markets”
Tuesday, 17 October 2017, 9am – 5pm CET
The Westin Grand Vendôme,
3 Rue De Castiglione, 75001 Paris, France
2017 will be a pivotal year for financial markets. The ESMA Conference 2017 will be a unique gathering of political decision makers, global regulators and high-profile financial industry leaders. Around 350 participants will discuss the state of European financial markets – including the key issues currently affecting the financial sector such as the macroeconomic environment, regulation, investor protection, innovation and last but not least Brexit.
ESMA invites you to its conference to reflect on the state of Europe’s financial markets together with its key speakers:
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice President of the European Commission responsible for the Euro and Social Dialogue as well as for Financial Stability, Financial Services and the Capital Markets Union
- Roberto Gualtieri, MEP, Chair of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON), European Parliament
- Ashley Alder, Chair of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- Steven Maijoor, Chair of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Anneli Tuominen, Vice-Chair ESMA and Director General of the Finanssivalvonta (FIN-FSA)
- Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Matthieu Duncan, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Natixis Asset Management
- Hans-Ole Jochumsen, Vice-Chair NASDAQ
- Elizabeth Corley, Vice-Chair Allianz Global Advisors
- Thomas Book, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Eurex Frankfurt AG and Eurex Zürich AG
You can reserve your seat by registering here.